The micro markets are suitable for companies with more than 150 employees. These beautifully designed self-service cafés are custom-made to fit each unique space
- We survey employees to ensure stocked selection best meets their food/dietary preferences and work habits. We cater to: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, paleo, nut free, kosher and halal
- A broad and rotating product variety of 1,000+, including fresh fruit, ready to go meals, wraps/sandwiches, sushi, salads, snacks and drinks etc.
- Our markets operate by the 80:20 rule. In order to be healthy and balanced, eating 80% better-for-you foods is enough and the remaining 20% is about indulging without the guilty feeling
- Reduce absenteeism and presenteeism cost
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve employee engagement
- Attract and retain quality talent
- Enhances personal health and wellbeing
- Makes it easy to maintain a healthy diet
- Saves time during each work day
- Better morale and engagement
- Three year unrivalled experience managing micro-markets
- Proven model located in some of Australia’s largest corporates
- High calibre team with diverse backgrounds
- A recognised wellness brand that seeks to inspire, educate and connect
Our mission: To improve employee health through better eating choices
as seen on
plus a bite-sized collection of news, tips and tasty tidbits
Want a healthier workplace for your employees?
The micro markets are suitable for companies with more than 150 employees.