Morsl launches its first pop up market in response to COVID.
Solving Today’s Challenges
With the current limitation of cafes and restaurants due to COVID, Morsl was able to assist one of Australia’s leading financial institutions in helping them bring their staff back to the office.
Our pop-up market consisting of a cooler for fresh food, ready meals and our snack bay, provides a healthy food solution for staff, with payment made via a mobile phone app.
Our pop up market has been able to solve a number of the challenges that COVID presents;
- The use of our mobile phone app allows for contactless payment
- Our unattended market provides a true grab and go solution
- The onsite convenience allows staff to avoid external sources
- A 24/7 offer caters to staff who want the flexibility to access food at different times of the day
Additionally, as employees return to the office, they will have a renewed focus on their health and wellbeing. With Morsl’s mission to improve the eating habits of Australian employees, we curated the market to include:
- Pre and probiotic drinks and snacks good for gut health;
- Immunity boosting shots; and
- Superfoods for overall health.
Our client has done an outstanding job in making their employees feel safe and valued as they begin returning to the office and we’re proud that Morsl played a key role in that strategy.